If you are missing emails from Traqpath, please check your email account's Spam or Junk folder to ensure the message was not filtered. If the message was filtered, you may find an option to 'Mark as good' or 'Add sender to white-list.' This will aid in receiving future emails from Traqpath.
Try these additional steps as needed:
- Check your Spam/Junk email folder. Sometimes, certain email clients do not recognize email from traqpath.com. If you find Traqpath messages in your Spam or Junk folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, or Safe senders list. This will allow your mail client to recognize Traqpath emails and deliver them to your Inbox. An example of the "From" field from our email notification is "<email@example.com>"
- Firewall, Content Filter, or Email Security Policy: Check if your firewall or virus scan is blocking the email notifications. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Corporate IT department and ask that emails from the following domains added to the email whitelist (safe sender) to ensure that traqpath messages are not blocked.
- Incorrectly typed email address: Is the sender using your correct email address? Just one mistyped letter will cause an email to go to the wrong address or make it undeliverable. Ask them to double-check that they entered your address correctly.
- If you are using Yahoo Mail, Gmail, or Hotmail, please follow the additional steps below:
- Login to your Yahoo! Mail account
- In your Spam folder, click the Traqpath email to select it
- Then click Not Spam, which is above the list of emails
- If you continue seeing these emails in your Spam folder and want them in a Non-Spam folder, you can set up a filter and send them to any folder you wish. How do I create a filter?
- Login to your Gmail by Google account
- Click Contacts
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner of the Contact Manager
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field.
- Click the Add button to save
- Alternatively, you can mark a message from traqpath.com as 'Not Spam,' your Contacts list is automatically updated so that future messages from us are received in your inbox.
Windows Live Hotmail
- Login to your Windows Live Hotmail account
- Go to Options > More options > Junk e-mail > Safe and blocked senders > Safe senders
- Add @traqpath.com to the field labeled: Sender or domain to mark as safe on your Safe senders page and then click the Add to list >> button
- Messages from safe senders and domains will not be sent to the junk e-mail folder.